We are a discovering your purpose workshop for the adult male. We are not treatment!
We deliver a workshop designed to discover one’s power, gifts, uniqueness, and aliveness while also addressing one’s relationship with destructive coping strategies like drug use.
We invite you to change the course of your life forever, both professionally and personally!
Why Launchpad Colorado®?
- Because I thought a, "finding your purpose" workshop would be a sustainable recovery accelerator!
- Because I wanted to create a continuing support option that was measurable beyond days sober.
- Because well-being is not merely the absence of ill-being.
- Because I hold that all that is good, well, and healthy in human beings is just as real, genuine, and worthy of study as that which is bad, ill, and unhealthy.
- Because although repairing that which is wrong within individuals is critical so is also building and nurturing that which is best.
- Because I wanted to create something that was about more than happiness—something deeper than pleasure, contentment, or satisfaction. I wanted something that cultivated human flourishing.
- Because I wanted to create something where parents did not have to coerce or convince their loved one to participate.
- Because I wanted to create a process that was all about everything that is right about a person, not about their diagnosis or what others think is wrong with them.
- Because I wanted "struggling to thrive men", like I once was, to have the opportunity to design and build their own life now, not later.
- Because I wanted to help men off the treadmill of self-improvement and on to an inspired path.
- Because I feel strongly that each of us at the center of our being have the answer; we know who we are and we know what we want BUT the difficult part for us is setting aside the time to engage in a deliberate opportunity of discovery.
- Because, "When you live according to your highest values you become inspired and awaken genius. When you live according to your lower values you require continuous outside motivation and you suppress your genius. - John F. Demartini, author of "The Values Factor".
Who Launchpad Colorado®?
- Created for the struggling to thrive male who is not aware of his purpose in life.
- Created for the struggling to thrive male who doesn't actually require any more addiction treatment.
- Created for the struggling to thrive male who will not go to addiction treatment again for the ______ time.
- Created for the struggling to thrive male who is resistant to traditional, post primary continuum of care options.
- Created for the struggling to thrive male who IS living or soon will be living in the basement of the family home or his childhood bedroom.
- Created for the parents, with a struggling to thrive adult male living at home, that spend at least eight hours a week caring for him.
- Created for the parents, with a struggling to thrive adult male living at home, experiencing real shifts in the time they spend relaxing.
- Created for the Mother, with a struggling to thrive adult male living at home, who is spending significantly more time taking care of them than men are.
What are, according to research, the benefits of living a purposeful life?
- higher levels of overall well-being,
- life satisfaction,
- more hope and optimism,
- greater sense of control,
- more self-acceptance,
- more self-esteem,
- less depression,
- less anxiety,
- less stress over life and work goals,
- reduced need for therapy,
- less substance abuse,
- helps one cope and grow from traumatic experiences,
- can remedy some of the negative outcomes of social anxiety disorder,
- greater physical health
PURPOSE FULFILLS BASIC HUMAN NEEDS
How Do We Launch?
- A coach will keep you on track by meeting with you 5 mornings a week to go over the day before and the day to come.
- A team member will teach participants the "values determination process", which reveals ones fingerprint-specific value system.
- Other coaches will engage you weekly around specific challenges and work on the solutions.
- The values determination process will help you more effectively and efficiently manifest your purpose, major outcome, goals and objectives into your life.
- The highest values you discover during this workshop will tell you what you love and what matters most to you. And your highest value—the thing you love most and that matters to you most—is your life’s purpose. You will then follow that purpose.
- You will also engage in evidenced-based activities that support the values work, which we call "purpose, support work".
Pillar I of LaunchPad Colorado®, located in Denver, is the 30 day, truly individualized, workshop for developing ones purpose. Through the "values determination" process, you get direction, clarification and inspiration to arrive at your destination, but also in the process you gain the awareness, and the understanding of any obstacles. A tremendous opportunity to organize and prioritize and commit to writing your vision and dreams, and create your destiny.
- 88 coaching hours for 1st 30 days (Pillar I): 40 coaching with Tim Harrington in the morning M-F, 10 hours per week, it can include regular check ins and/or emails and texting + 16 coaching on Values Determination and "Addiction Protocol" with Bill, a Transformative Scholar ~ Business Coach ~ Life Strategist + 16 coaching on one's specific needs with Rich or Sean both experienced recovery coaches + 16 meditation events/yoga classes that take place at several different businesses around town.
- During this Pillar we also find an activity like martial arts which might address focus, discipline, attitude and learning a new skill. Perhaps the activity is something one has always wanted to try, but never took the time. An example of this activity might be cooking classes, painting, etc.. Lots of opportunity to explore the unknown. Not sure what time this will take up but this would be included in the workshop investment for Pillar I but not Pillar II. If they want to continue the activity it will be at the participants expense during Pillar II.
- 52 coaching hours in second 30 days (Pillar II): 20 coaching with Tim Harrington in the morning M-F, 5 hours per week, includes regular check ins if needed and emails and texting + 8 coaching on Values Determination and the "Addictions Protocol” with Bill, a Transformative Scholar ~ Business Coach ~ Life Strategist + 8 coaching on one’s specific needs with either Rich or Sean both experienced recovery coaches + 16 meditation events/yoga classes.
- Total Coaching hours for Pillar I & II = approx. 140 over 60 days
It’s important to know that a lot of the work is done during one on one coaching, but there will be “homework” while working on the values determination process and the addiction protocol.
Also there will be “team meetings” that include family members to check in on the process and get everybody on the same page. These are as needed so the family and participant schedule a meeting when they want a meeting. I suggest every other week is a good schedule.
Also included in the investment is 16 coaching hours for family members.
The grand total for Pillar I, Pillar II + Family Coaching of 156 hours.
We also have a non-allocated funds within your investment that will be used for more coaching where needed, also we will do a nature trip somewhere like Maroon Bells (one of the most photographed places in the world) for a grand hike and general exploring of The Aspen Valley or maybe we go to the Great White Sands Desert, whatever we do it will be something memorable. Allocating this will most likely happen in Pillar II as it is less intense.